White Bean Cherry Chocolate Brownies. Cherries are in season, and when they are ripe and juicy, they are perfect in these white bean cherry chocolate brownies. All the nutrition of fresh cherries, plus protein from the beans. We always are looking for a dessert that isn't just sugar and this is it. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
White Bean Cherry Chocolate Brownies
Cherry season means it is time for some cherries and chocolate! Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 banana, ripe
- ½ cup oats
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 14.5 oz can of white beans, drained
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips and cherries to food processor. Process until all ingredients are mixed well. Add chips and cherries and stir with large spoon. (do not turn food processor on again)
- Oil 9x9 pan with coconut oil. Place parchment paper on bottom on pan (not sides). Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into 9 squares.
Serving: 1brownieCalories: 326kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes like White Bean Cherry Chocolate Brownies:
Leave a Reply