Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies. Fall=Pumpkins. Whether it is celebrating Halloween with fantastic decorations, or cooking and baking, pumpkins rule at this time of year. Pies, cookies, soups, pasta, dips…the list of food that you can make with pumpkin is very long. When making a dessert however, it is sometimes a challenge to make it vegan, gluten free, dairy free and still delicious. These Brownies are all that, and have a little added nutrition with zucchini. Don’t have pumpkin on hand? For an additional yummy dessert option, you can make the zucchini brownies and drizzle with chocolate glaze.
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownie
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies--vegan, gluten free, dairy free snack full of nutrition and flavor.
- 2 cups gluten free 1 for 1 flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 cup chocolate or cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup organic applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 15 oz organic pumpkin
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Optional Chocolate Glaze
- Mix small amount of chocolate powder with maple syrup until creamy
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add oil, vanilla and applesauce.
- Add zucchini.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth
- Grease square 9x9 pan with coconut oil
- Spread brownie mix evenly on bottom of pan.
- Add pumpkin topping.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Let brownies cool completely. Drizzle with optional chocolate glaze.
Additional Recipes Like Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies that you might enjoy:
Vegan Peach Cobbler
Blueberry Pecan Crumble
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bites
Banana Blueberry Nicecream Sundae
Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
White Chocolate Cherry Cake
More food photos on Instagram.