On those busy nights where you need dinner, but have nothing ready, you can whip up this Thai Vegetable and Noodle Stirfry with what you have. Here, I used cabbage, green onions, carrots, sprouts, baby broccoli, spices and a hot almond red curry sauce. The result was yummy, and the best part is, it was ready in less than 30 minutes! Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
One Wok Thai Vegetable and Noodle Stirfry
Great tasting thai flavored jackfruit and vegetables with noodles. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
- 4 oz rice noodles I used ½ of an 8oz box of Annie Chung's Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 can organic jackfruit
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup green onions sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) red curry paste
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup baby broccoli chopped
- ½ cup cilantro
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Saute jackfruit, green onions and garlic in coconut oil on medium heat
- Add spices, lime juice, curry paste, maple syrup and almond butter to small bowl and mix well with spoon, not in blender.
- Add Sauce to jackfruit stirfry and stir
- Add vegetables and continue to saute until done, approximately 5 minutes
- Add cooked noodles and stir
- Garnish with cilantro
Serving: 1gCalories: 290kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More more recipes like Thai Vegetable And Noodle Stirfry:
7 Layer Casserole With Jalapeno Creme
For more see Foodgawker Gallery
Leave a Reply