Sweet Potato Vegetable Pizza Salad
Pizza. Healthy, and delicious. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 boiled sweet potato peeled
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 egg substitute there are many egg replacement options--flax egg, aquafaba, or The Vegan Egg which is what I used
- 2 tablespoon vegan egg mixed with 5 tablespoon cold water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoon ground flax meal
- ½ sliced red pepper
- 9 garlic cloves
- 1 zucchini sliced
- ¼ cup green onions
- 3 tablespoon olive oil for stirfry
- 1 teaspoon sea salt for stirfry
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning for stirfry
- 8 oz bruschetta or pizza sauce I used Trader Joe's
- ½ cup vegan cashew cheese I used Tree Line
- Mix all ingredients in food processor.
- With olive oil on your hands, spread pizza crust on pizza pan lined with parchment paper. (I tried olive oil on pan, but crust still stuck to the pan.)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, but watch carefully since ovens vary
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- While pizza crust is baking, add sea salt and Italian seasoning, and stirfry red pepper, garlic, onions and zucchini on high for 5 minutes.
- Spread bruschetta on pizza crust
- Spread stirfried vegetables
- Drop small spoonfuls of cashew cheese evenly on top of vegetables
- Bake pizza for an additional 10-15 minutes until toppings are done.
- Serve on top of bed of power greens which have been mixed with balsamic dressing.
Serving: 1gCalories: 303kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
For more recipe photos, see Instagram
Other recipes like Sweet Potato Vegetable Pizza Salad that you might enjoy:
Leave a Reply