Breakfast Scramble can be whatever you have in the kitchen that you can toss in with eggs to make it a delicious combo for breakfast. I had sweet potatoes, white potatoes, zucchini, green onions, yellow pepper and of course eggs. It is topped with vegan cream cheese to make this a vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free breakfast that you will love. All in one pan, and ready in an hour. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, and who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?
The best vegetarian breakfast scramble perfect for any meal of the day. Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 sweet potato spiralized (or if you prefer, shredded)
- ½ white potato spiralized (or if you prefer, shredded)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup soy or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini shredded
- ½ cup green onions
- ½ yellow pepper chopped
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Liberally grease bottom and sides of 10 inch pan
- Add sweet potatoes and white potatoes to pan
- In bowl, mix eggs, milk and spices well
- Add zucchini, onions and yellow pepper to egg mixture
- Stir vegetables into egg mixture
- Pour egg and vegetable mixture into pan on top of potatoes
- Drop spoonfuls of whipped vegan cream cheese on top of egg and vegetable mixture. (If you don't want vegan cream cheese, just make sure you use whipped cream cheese)
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350
Recipe can be dairy free by using vegan cream cheese.
Serving: 1gCalories: 390kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Tools used in this recipe:
More recipes like that you might like:
Sweet Potato Apple Crisp Instant Pot
For more photos, see Instagram