Rainbow Spring Rolls. Summer is coming, and we want something cool and fresh to eat. A quick trip to the Farmer’s Market, and you are all set to whip up these spring rolls in less than 30 minutes. We used red pepper, cucumber, avocado, mango, carrots, green onions and purple cabbage, but these spring rolls are so versatile–whatever fruits and vegetables you have available can be added to change up the flavor. Paired with almond cilantro dipping sauce, this is a perfect summer lunch, dinner or snack. Of course, they are completely gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
Rainbow Spring Rolls! Beautiful fresh produce, so colorful and delicious.
- Prepare vegetables as indicated above-- slice, chop, shred
- Soak rice paper in warm water for 2-5 seconds and lay flat.
- Spread a small amount of Almond Cilantro Dip on the rice paper.
- Carefully add a small portion of each of the vegetables and fruits to the rice paper, allowing space at the top and bottom for folding. Do not overfill or it wont close.
- Close spring roll by folding up the bottom, folding the right side over, folding the left side over...kind of like swaddling a baby.
Almond Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- Add all ingredients except cilantro to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. If needed add more water
- Add cilantro and pulse until mixed, but not pulverized
- Serve spring rolls with almond cilantro dipping sauce
More recipes like Rainbow Spring Rolls:
For more photos, see Instagram