Vegan Peach Cobbler. Whoa, can you believe it, Vegan Peach Cobbler that is also gluten free, and dairy free? When you are gluten free, delicious desserts like peach cobbler and pie are generally off limits. I have never gone to a restaurant that offered gluten free cobbler or pie, because of course, the gluten is what makes it gooey and yummy. Additionally, traditional cobblers and pies have a lot of sugar too, and that is not a good option. It is just another food that I have given up in the quest for good health through healthy eating. I am always pleasantly surprised when I find something so simple and delicious that can fill the void for a treat that was previously off limits. Here it is....delicious, juicy peaches made into a gooey, tasty cobbler.
Vegan Peach Cobbler
- 2 cups of chopped peaches
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- This recipe was inspired by @glutenfreepalate and her recipe for Berry Pie in a Jar.
- Mix flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon an lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
- Layer peaches and flour mixture in glass dish or jar and repeat until full. (The jar pictured that I used is 20 oz).
- Microwave for 2 minutes, and then microwave for 1 minute, watching the dish to be certain it doesn't spill over.
- Top with coconut cream or nice cream for added flavor.
Steps For Making Vegan Peach Cobbler
Other recipes like Vegan Peach Cobbler that you might enjoy:
This recipe was updated in September 2018.