Even though it is summer, sometimes we need a little baked goodness to brighten our day. This Blueberry Pecan Crumble is vegan, gluten free, diary free, and has no added sugar.
With a full cup of fruit, it definitely can count as a healthy dessert or, you can feel good about enjoying this dish for breakfast or snack. In addition to blueberries, we also made a pan with fresh apricots, but you can substitute any fruit that you have to make this yummy dish.
Blueberry Pecan Crumble
Delicious fruit dessert that is ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries or apricots as pictured
- 2 tablespoon oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and pour into greased mini pie pan (12 oz).
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375.
Serving: 1gCalories: 287kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
- Coconut Fruit Wraps
- Vegan Pomegranate Cheesecake
- Vegan Berry Cheesecake
- Banana Nice Cream With Cookie Dough
- Vegan Peach Cobbler
Check out more dishes on Instagram.
Leave a Reply