Instant Pot Ramen. There are so many dishes that we can make in the Instant Pot, and I have not yet even experimented with all of the options. I can say one thing though--in my opinion, the best food to make in the Instant Pot is definitely soup. Soups, chilis, stews and other warm, cozy comfort food is so good when it is pressure cooked. The pressure brings out the flavors, and enhances the taste immensely. Ramen is a favorite of many; it is a simple soup, and is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes when you cook in the Instant Pot. The best part is that is has all the deliciousness, but none of the chemicals and preservatives of processed box ramen. If you are a ramen lover, this is for you. This soup is vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.
Tools Used In This Recipe:
I made this recipe in the Instant Pot 6 Quart Pressure Cooker. Check out my review of the Instant Pot, and see all the delicious recipes that I have made with this gadget that replaces 9 kitchen tools!
Instant Pot Ramen
- 4 cups sliced leeks
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 1 14oz can organic jackfruit
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 8 cups organic vegetable broth
- 8 oz gluten free rice noodles
- 1 green onion, chopped for garnish
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes for topping
- 1 fried egg for each serving optional for vegetarian ramen
- Chop all vegetables. Add all ingredients to Instant Pot.
- Set to pressure cook for 2 minutes. The Instant Pot will warm up for 8-12 minutes and then pressure cook for 2 minutes. As soon as it is finished, release pressure because noodles will turn to goop if you leave them cooking for too long.
- To serve, stir soup well, breaking up pieces of jackfruit into bite size pieces. Top with green onions, red pepper flakes.
Steps For Preparing Instant Pot Ramen
More recipes like Instant Pot Ramen: