Peanut Butter Banana Squares. These squares are full of flavor, good for you ingredients, with no added refined sugar. They are ready in forty minutes and are perfect for a snack, dessert or on the go. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Peanut Butter Banana Squares
- 1 banana
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½+ teaspoon almond or soy milk as needed
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add all ingredients except crushed peanuts to food processor and mix well
- Spread mixture in 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate glaze on squares. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Stir until smooth, adding almond/soy milk as needed. Drizzle on peanut butter banana squares. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.