Grilled Rosemary Olive Potatoes are a perfect snack or side dish. Toss the sliced potatoes into a bowl, add rosemary, olives, olive oil and spices. So easy! Cooking on the grill give the potatoes a tasty grill flavor that you won't find in ordinary french fries. This snack is vegan, gluten free and dairy free, and addictive.
Tools of the Trade for this recipe:
George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill. Check out my complete review of this grill here, and take a look at all of the recipes that I have been grilling and why it makes your grilling indoors or outdoors, so much easier. This post contains affiliate links.
Grilled Rosemary Olive Potatoes
- 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 20 kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Slice potatoes lengthwise, medium thickness (on mandoline if possible)
- Add potatoes, seasoning, rosemary, olive oil and olives to bowl. Mix throughly.
- Oil grill. Place all ingredients evenly on grill. Cook 10 minutes on each side for potatoes. (Don't let rosemary burn)