Need something quick and healthy for dinner? This Smoked Chickpea, Cauliflower, Sweet Potato Pasta is tasty, ready in 30 minutes and has all the healthy you need. This dish can be enjoyed as a stirfry, or added to pasta for a more filling meal. For extra tangy flavor, top with Chipotle Cashew Creme!
Smoked Chickpea And Cauliflower Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions. I add sea salt and olive oil to the water.
Chickpea And Cauliflower Stirfry
- Saute pine nuts in 1 tbsp olive oil until toasted. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chickpeas, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, smoked paprika and garlic to pan. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and sweet potatoes and mix well with chickpeas.
Chipotle Cashew Creme
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender.
- Assemble your dish: Place pasta in a bowl, top with Chickpea Stirfry and Chipotle Cashew Creme. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts.
- This recipe makes a huge bowl of pasta and vegetables, so it should serve 10 with leftovers.
Smoked Chickpea, Cauliflower, Sweet Potato Pasta can be enjoyed as a main dish, or added to pasta and topped with Chipotle Cashew Creme.
Other dishes like Smoked Chickpea, Cauliflower, Sweet Potato Pasta that you might like:
Vegan Grilled Cheese
Pumpkin Coconut Soup
Quinoa Basil Stir-Fry With Sweet Mango
Sweet Potato Mushroom Cakes
Creamy Cajun Mushroom Pasta
Spicy Vegan Ramen
To see more photos, go to Instagram.