Yes, it is summer, and maybe it is too hot to turn the oven on, but, we must have these Homemade Curly Fries today! Start with a bag of red, white and blue potatoes (approximately 15 small or 8 large), spiralize them into curly shapes, pop them in the microwave and then broil for crispiness. In less than 30 minutes, you will be dipping these crunchy potatoes in tangy chipotle aioli and, trust me, it is worth all the heat. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Homemade Curly Fries With Chipotle Aoili
- 15 small or 8 large potatoes cut in spiral shape. ( I used the Nutri Bullet Veggie Bullet, link on Resource Page)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- granulated garlic
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Southwestern Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Place spiralized potatoes in bowl and heat 5 minutes in microwave
- Spread potatoes on flat cookie sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and granulated garlic
- Broil in oven at 475 for 10 minutes, or until crispy. (Watch carefully as broiler heat differs.Don't overcook)
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender.
Tools used in this recipe:
Nutri Bullet “Veggie Bullet” Food Processor
More recipes like Homemade Curly Fries that you might enjoy:
Rosemary Garlic Pepper Potato Bakes
See more photos on Instagram.
Leave a Reply