Pad Thai--a new twist on an old favorite. This is a very simple recipe that can be ready in 30 minutes. Brown rice noodles combined with baby broccoli, yellow squash, carrots, green onions, bean sprouts and topped with ginger creme. Absolutely delicious! Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Delicious Pad Thai with ginger creme. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 1 cup baby broccoli chopped
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 yellow squash shredded
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup sliced mango
- 2 tablespoon of grapeseed oil 1 tablespoon to stirfry vegetables and 1 tablespoon to stirfry rice noodles
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon raw cashews
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 slice fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds or (I used Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Soak noodles in hot water for 5 minutes
- Add all ingredients, except sesame seeds, to blender and blend until smooth. Stir in sesame seeds with spoon.
- Stirfry vegetables for 2-3 minutes on high heat in grapeseed oil. Do not overcook or they will get soggy.
- Remove vegetables from pan. Add additional oil, add noodles and stirfry, turning with tongs for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ginger creme to noodles and then add vegetables back in. Heat for an additional 2 minutes until all ingredients are coated with sauce and cooked.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and cilantro
Serving: 1gCalories: 308kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes like Pad Thai:
7 Layer Casserole With Jalapeno Creme
For more photos, see Instagram