It is dinner time, and there is no time. Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta is ready in 30 minutes, and the flavor combination of the red pepper polenta with the pasta is amazing. It is definitely a crowd pleaser, and vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta
Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta...great combination of delicious foods. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 12 oz lentil pasta (I used Trader Joe's Organic Red Lentil)
- 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 12 oz of organic red pasta sauce
- 9 oz organic pre cooked polenta, (in the cylinder tube)
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook lentil pasta according to pasta directions. Do not overcook.
- Return pasta to pot after draining and add marinara sauce.
- Slice and cube polenta. Stirfry in olive oil, add red pepper flakes, granulated garlic and sea salt.
- Mix in sun dried tomatoes.
- Add polenta and tomato mix to pasta;.
- Stir in fresh herbs.
See more recipe photos on Instagram
More Recipes Like Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta that you might enjoy:
Tofu Cauliflower Kale Tacos With Lemon Mint Creme
Hearty Provencal Vegetable Soup With Pesto
Jackfruit Rice Tortilla Soup With Mango Salsa
Power Greens Stirfry With Hot Peanut Dressing
Smoky Jackfruit Tacos With Jalapeno Creme