Lemon Bites. The struggle is real....finding a dessert on a gluten free diet that doesn't make one feel deprived can sometimes be a challenge. I whipped up these Lemon Bites and found a delightful snack, that is gluten free, dairy free, tangy and light. Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest from rind
- 2 eggs or vegan substitute for 2 eggs I use Follow Your Heart
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon gluten free flour
- Mix all crust ingredients and pour into greased 9x9 pan
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients with mixer or high speed blender.
- Add to baked crust.
- Bake for additional 20-25 minutes until center is done.
See more photos on Instagram.