Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad. Our Oven Roasted Harvest Vegetables are perfect for a main course or a side dish, but can also be the perfect ingredients for a delicious Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad. Quick, easy, nutritious and delicious. Vegan, gluten free and diary free.
Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad
- Spread vegetables on large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oil and maple syrup
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, granulated garlic and mix vegetables.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes
- Toast pistachios in pan for 2 minutes, stirring frequently
- Toss roasted vegetables with salad greens.
- Add pistachios and cranberries.
- Top with Lemon Mint Creme Dressing or Dressing of your choice.
More vegan recipes like Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad that you might enjoy
For more food photos, go to Instagram.