Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bowl. I whipped this breakfast bowl up in about 10 minutes. By the time I got finished with the photos however, it was all cold. I popped it into the toaster oven, and….the chocolate melted! I have never combined oatmeal, berries and chocolate, but you must try adding just a few nibs. With the protein, fiber, antioxidants and vitamins that the other ingredients bring to the table, there is nothing wrong with a little sweet chocolate deliciousness. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bowl
Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl 5 ingredients and 15 minutes! Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, blackberries, blueberries
- 1/8 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 4 pcs organic dark chocolate
- place oatmeal in bottom of bowl and spread evenly
- add mixed berries and seeds
- sprinkle chocolate pieces
- warm in toaster oven for 5 minutes to let the chocolate melt
Healthy Breakfast Bowls