Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice And Beans. Breakfast is perfect for any meal-- breakfast, lunch, dinner or midnight. This vegetarian breakfast bowl is absolutely delicious, and packed with fiber, protein and vitamins. Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. Vegan option - omit eggs.
Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice and Beans
Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice and Beans. Perfect, breakfast, brunch of any time of the day. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 can black beans 15 oz
- 1 package 8.5 oz, of Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice, or 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek chopped or 1 cup green onions
- 2 cups baby kale fresh
- 1 cup enchilada sauce or salsa
- 4 eggs cooked in separate pan, over easy and topped with salt, pepper and spices
- 1 avocado
- green onions
- Saute garlic and leeks in olive oil.
- Add kale and saute.
- Add quinoa/rice and black beans, and heat
- Turn off heat.
- Add enchilada sauce/salsa
- Top with eggs and avocado.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
Serving: 1gCalories: 322kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes like Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice And Beans:
For more photos, see Instagram.
Check out my Foodgawker Gallery
Leave a Reply