Blueberry Banana Nice Cream. It is amazing how nice cream made from fresh fruit tastes so much better than traditional dairy ice cream. Blueberries, frozen bananas, topped with all the goodies that you have in the pantry, and you will have an awesome parfait. Feel free to mix it up with other fruits, and toppings--makes for a perfect nice cream bar for kids. It is healthy, delicious, vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Blueberry Banana Nice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- ⅛ cup almond milk as needed
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon cacao coconut chips
- Blend bananas in food processor with meat blade, gradually adding milk until consistency of ice cream. Add blueberries and blend briefly.
- Garnish with pomegranate, cacao coconut chips and voila, easy dessert.
More recipes like Blueberry Banana Nice Cream:
For more photos, see Instagram