Chipotle Cashew Dip. Not everyone in my family is on board with the plant based, gluten free, healthy diet. Accordingly, when we make food, we often have to make it healthy without sacrificing taste. This Chipotle Cashew Dip is the best!
Recently, I had an informal get together with friends, and I made this dip. No one knew that it was vegan, gluten free and dairy free--all they knew was that they kept coming back for that tangy spicy flavor. The ultimate compliment? Asking for the recipe. This is a quick dish to make. Serve with tortilla chips or raw vegetables.
Chipotle Cashew Dip
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked 2 hours
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛ cup lime juice and 2 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 cup water
- Blend in blender until dip is smooth and creamy. Pour into serving dish and sprinkle Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning blend on top.