These oven dried cherry tomatoes are the quick and lazy solution to sun-drying! Sun dried tomatoes add so much to a dish and are a great way to add flavor. I don't care about seeds or skin - just don't want the chemicals or preservatives that come in processed sun dried tomatoes.
- Place cherry tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- sprinkle with sea salt, granulated garlic, black pepper and olive oil
- place tomatoes in the oven and bake at low temperature!
- Perfect for soups, sandwiches, salads or other raw dishes.
Vegan, gluten free and dairy free!
These store well in an air-tight container in the fridge for 1-3 weeks, because they're dehydrated and salted.
These oven dried tomatoes go great with any salad:
Oven Dried Tomatoes
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place tomatoes on baking sheet with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oil on tomatoes. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic
- Bake for 8 hours at 200 degrees. Pierce tomatoes and flip half way through baking