Zucchini Salad is a light, fresh, summer salad that is perfect as a side dish. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 3 zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup leeks or green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh basil for garnish
- Add salt to shredded zucchini and let sit for 15 minutes to remove water from zucchini. Squeeze zucchini with clean towel.
- Add, cheese, basil, garlic, onion, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper to zucchini and mix well.
- Press zucchini mix into 4 ramekins, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Slice tomatoes and arrange on plate.
- Run knife around edge of ramekin. Turn ramekin upside down on top of tomato slices. Garnish with fresh basil
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 210
Keywords: dairyfree, glutenfree, nobake, salad, sidedish, vegan, vegetarian, zucchini