Easy Christmas Cake
This Easy Christmas Cake is a perfect recipe for the kids to whip up during the holidays. Simple, quick and fun.
Keyword christmascake, easyholidaycake, glutenfreecake, holidaycake, peppermintcake
Diet Category Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, diary free
Prep Time 20 minutes minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes minutes
Total Time 1 hour hour
Author Alkaline Recipes
- 15 oz gluten free yellow cake mix
- 21 oz gluten free raspberry pie filling you can use other flavors as well
- 4 oz butter use vegan butter for vegan or dairy free
- 16 oz vanilla gluten free frosting
- ¼ teaspoon green food coloring preferably gluten free, no preservatives
- 2 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 12 pieces of round peppermint candy
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add cake mix, pie filling and butter to large bowl. Mix with spoon.
Grease 9x13 baking dish with butter. Pour cake mix into dish and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Let cake cool.
Add food coloring to frosting and mix well. Frost cooled cake and swirl design. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of cake. Add trees and peppermint candy.Serve.
I found the edible candy canes on Amazon. You can find them here.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 289kcal