White Bean Turkey Chili
White Bean Turkey Chili is the perfect comfort food any time of the year and a great alternative to red chili. You can have this delicious dish on your table in 30 minutes. Gluten free and dairy free.
Servings 6 people
- 16 oz ground turkey, thawed or 2 cups of left over turkey, chopped organic if possible
- 1 cup red lentils
- 12 oz white beans, soaked if possible
- 40 oz vegetable broth
- 7 oz canned, jalapeno peppers
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
Add all ingredients to pot. Make sure that you break up the turkey so that it cooks evenly. Stir well.
For Instant Pot, cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow pressure to NR, naturally release. For crock pot, cook on high for 3 hours. For soup pot, bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 2.5 hours.
Notes For White Bean Turkey Chili:
- I cooked this chili in the Instant Pot. My Instant Pot also has a crock pot setting, so I can use that as well. To see my review of the Instant Pot and all of it's useful functions, go here.
- For Instant Pot, cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Allow pressure to NR, naturally release. For crock pot, cook on high for 4 hours. For stove top, using a large soup pot, add all ingredients to pot, bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 2.5 hours.
Serving: 1.5cup | Calories: 175kcal