Instant Pot Vegetable Curry
Instant Pot Vegetable Curry blends fresh vegetables with spices and the result is a delicious, spicy curry dish.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups baby broccoli, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup anaheim chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ cup quinoa
- 15 ounces can chickpeas, drained
- 29 ounces canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 27 ounces coconut milk
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs optional
Not cooking in an Instant Pot?
Add all ingredients to a crockpot, and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Add all ingredients to a large soup pan. Bring to boil, and simmer for 2 hours.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 259kcal