Smoked Chickpea Kale Stirfry
Smoked Chickpea Kale Stirfry. Spicy, healthy and ready in 20 minutes! Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
Course Main Course
Keyword chickpea, kale, stirfry
Diet Category Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, diary free
Prep Time 5 minutes minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes minutes
Total Time 20 minutes minutes
Servings 4 -6 servings
Author Alkaline Recipes
- I can of chickpeas aka garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1-½ cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 8 oz cooked brown rice or quinoa. I used Seeds of Change Quinoa Brown and Red Rice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
Heat olive oil on medium high.
Stirfry chickpeas and mushrooms for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add spices and salt.
Add fresh kale and rice and stir until all is heated.
Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve with large green salad.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 214kcal