Cauliflower Crust Vegetable Pizza Salad Platter
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Salad. Vegetables, cauliflower crust and salad. How can pizza get any better than this? Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 3 cups of minced cauliflower you should have approximately 3 cups after mincing cauliflower and removing all water. In order to end up with 3 cups to make the crust, start with a large head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for cauliflower stirfry
- ¼ cup fine almond flour
- ¼ cup olive oil for pizza crust
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for vegetable stirfry
- 1 cup baby kale
- 2 cups of sliced red peppers
- ½ leek sliced
- 1 cup cooked artichoke hearts sliced
- Herbs: Basil Rosemary, Onion
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups of mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoon toasted pistachios
- ¼ cup olives
- ¾ cup of sauerkraut
- 1 avocado sliced
Stirfry cauliflower in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 4 minutes on medium heat. Squeeze cauliflower in paper towel to be certain all water is removed.
Mix cauliflower in bowl with olive oil, chia seeds, flour and seasonings and form a ball with mixture.
Using either round pizza pan or 9x13 rectangle pan, place parchment paper in pan, and press cauliflower mixture into shape of pizza, either round, or rectangular.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Stirfry peppers,kale, leeks and artichoke hearts for 5 minutes on high heat.
Place vegetables and vegan cheese on pizza crust.
Return to oven for 15- 20 minutes until cheese is melted
*If you prefer, you can spread a minimal amount of your favorite pizza sauce on the crust before topping with vegetables and cheese, but I found that it made the crust soggy, so think that it is better without the sauce.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 338kcal