Zucchini Artichoke Mushroom Lasagna
Zucchini Artichoke Mushroom Lasagna. Light, fresh, no pasta. Delicious! Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 zucchini sliced (I sliced mine in the food processor, hence they are round, but you can also slice lengthwise if you prefer.)
- 2 cups of mushrooms sliced
- 24 oz cooked artichokes I used Trader Joe's Marinated Grilled Artichoke Halves
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for pan
- 25 oz Tomato Marinara Sauce I used Trader Joe's Organic Tomato Basil Marinara
Avocado Basil Pesto
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, not stems
- ¼ cup olive oil or water for oil free option
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
Garlic Cashew Cheese
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic
Heat zucchini and mushrooms in microwave for 2 minutes and then squeeze all water out.
Oil glass 9x13 pan with olive oil.
Divide zucchini into 3 equal portions. Divide mushrooms, artichokes and green onions into 2 equal portions.
Layer: Bottom layer zucchini, mushrooms, artichokes, green onions. Drizzle marinara sauce, avocado pesto and garlic cashew cheese. Repeat with second layer exactly the same as the first, and make a top layer with 3rd portion of zucchini, marinara sauce, avocado pesto and garlic cashew cheese.
Bake in the oven uncovered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Let dish set for 10 minutes and drain water (from vegetables) that may have accumulated. You can also dab water with a paper towel or just just serve with slotted spatula.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 344kcal