Spicy Vegan Ramen
Spicy Vegan Ramen. New take on ramen...vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 1 can organic jackfruit 14oz
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups sliced leeks
- 1 red pepper
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tbsp. chili sauce--the sauce I used was Maggi Sweet Chile Sauce Mild, so adjust to taste.
- 8 cups of organic vegetable broth
- 4 green onions chopped for topping
- 8 ounces noodles I used gluten free rice pasta
Chop jackfruit, red pepper and garlic cloves and saute in olive oil. Add onion powder.
Combine remaining ingredients in large pot and bring to boil.
Add cooked pasta and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
Add jackfruit and garlic and stir until all ingredients are combined.
Garnish with chopped green onions.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 277kcal