Sweet Potato Bread
Light and moist, this Maple Sweet Potato Bread is perfect any time of the day. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free.
Keyword holiday, sweetpotato
Diet Category Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free
Prep Time 20 minutes minutes
Cook Time 1 hour hour
Total Time 1 hour hour 18 minutes minutes
Servings 8 -10 servings
Author Alkaline Recipes
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs or for vegan 2 tablespoon ground flax seed and 6 tablespoon water
- 1 -½ cup baked sweet potatoes
- ½ cup coconut oil
Mix all dry ingredients.
Add eggs, maple syrup, and oil.
Fold in sweet potatoes. Do not use mixer.
Lightly grease 9x5 bread loaf pan with coconut oil.
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes to one hour.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 238kcal