Crispy Tofu Stirfry
Spicy curry simmer sauce kicks up the heat for this tofu vegetable rice stirfry.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups mixed cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup leeks, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 16 oz organic tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoon grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 cups cooked white rice, according to package directions
- ½ cup thai green curry simmer sauce I used Trader Joe's. If you want to make yours from scratch, recipe link below in notes
Add 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil to pan, on high heat, and add tofu cubes. Sprinkle with granulated garlic. Stirfry tofu approximately 8 minutes, flipping as needed, until all sides are crispy. Remove tofu from pan.
Add 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil to pan, and add carrots, zucchini, cabbage, leeks. Stirfry 3 minutes on high.
Serve dish with rice, topped with vegetable stirfry, and add 1 teaspoon curry sauce for each serving according to your preference for hotness. Add more if needed.Garnish with garlic chives
Recipe for homemade Thai Curry Sauce from @pinchofyum
Serving: 1.5cup | Calories: 274kcal