Saucy Vegan Pumpkin Chili
- 1 can kidney beans, 15 oz.
- 1 cup white beans
- 1 box organic vegetable broth, 32 oz
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1 can tomatoes, 15 oz
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin, or 8 oz of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 leek, sliced for garnish
- 4 oz of cooked polenta, preferably in sleeve
- Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook 4-5 hours on high or 8-9 hours on low.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice polenta into rounds, and then again into pie shapes
- Bake on cookie sheet for 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated
- Serve chili topped with polenta croutons and sliced leeks.