Mulled Apple Cider. It is the end of the year, and there are always things to be thankful for, and to celebrate. This simple mulled apple cider has a amazing flavor that compliments the season, is ready in fifteen minutes, and only requires a few ingredients. Perfect for kids and adults! Non alcoholic, vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Tumeric Latte is perfect for a cold evening, early morning or any time you need to indulge yourself. Ready in less than 10 minutes, this latte offers a smooth flavor with all the anti inflammatory benefits of tumeric. Santa needs this. If you prefer a tea or coffee flavor, you can prepare the latte, and use it as a creamer in your tea or coffee. I found that adding an Earl Grey tea bag to my hot latte created a variation that I love. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, it is sure to be a treat that you too, will love.
I love chai tea, and wanted to take that unique chai flavor and integrate it into other drinks. This Strawberry Chai Smoothie combines fresh seasonal strawberries, vegan cashew yogurt, nut milk and a combination of spices that create that yummy chai flavor. Light and fresh.
Yes, it is that time of year, and Santa needs some caffeine. These cappuccino muffins with mocha glaze will definitely add some energy to the tireless job that is Santa’s.
- 2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg (or for vegan, flax egg)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 3 tsp chocolate or cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients, (except chocolate chips) in food processor until smooth.
- Manually stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mix into cupcake pan, lined with cupcake liners. Makes approx. 12 muffins. Do not overfill.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until done (test with toothpick)
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender. Blend until mixture is smooth like glaze.
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender until smooth.
- Top with swirl of coconut milk, cinnamon stick and orange zest.
Since alcohol has no nutritional value, add some electrolytes, polyphenols, enzymes and probiotics by using organic, raw kombucha as your base. Yum and good for you?
16 oz Lavender Love Kombucha, 1 oz rum, 1 oz amaretto, 1/4 cup blackberries or strawberries and ice.