Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice And Beans. Breakfast is perfect for any meal– breakfast, lunch, dinner or midnight. This vegetarian breakfast bowl is absolutely delicious, and packed with fiber, protein and vitamins. Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. Vegan option – omit eggs.
Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice and Beans
- 1 can black beans, 15 oz
- 1 package, 8.5 oz, of Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice, or 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek chopped or 1 cup green onions
- 2 cups of baby kale, fresh
- 1 cup enchilada sauce (or salsa)
- 4 eggs, cooked over easy and topped with salt, pepper and spices
- 1 avocado
- green onions for topping
- Saute garlic and leeks in olive oil.
- Add kale and saute.
- Add quinoa/rice and black beans, and heat
- Turn off heat.
- Add enchilada sauce/salsa
- Top with eggs and avocado.
- Sprinkle with green onions.