If you are ready for a dish with flavor, fiber, and vitamins, this 7 Layer Casserole With Jalapeno Creme is all that, and more! It is quick, easy, and ready to serve to your hungry crowd in less than 30 minutes because the rice and beans are pre-cooked, and it only takes a few minutes to saute the mushrooms and spinach. I have had this dish several times…on one occasion, I served it cold, like a salad. The next time I served it, I heated it, and and served it like a buddha bowl. For another fun option, you could make delicious veggie tacos for Taco Tuesday. Honestly, the secret is the sauce. Enjoy!
7 Layer Casserole With Jalapeno Creme
7 Layer Casserole
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 15 oz can of black beans, rinsed
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- Cilantro for garnish
- Blend in high speed blender:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp jalapeno sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Saute mushrooms and spinach in olive oil.
- Layer the rice, beans, spinach and mushroom saute, cherry tomatoes and green onions. Top with Jalapeno Creme, sliced avocado, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
- Serve either cold as a salad or warmed as a bowl.
More Recipes Like 7 Layer Casserole With Jalapeno Creme That You Might Enjoy
Quinoa Potato Corn Scramble With Grilled Pepper Chile Sauce
Tofu Cauliflower Kale Tacos With Lemon Mint Creme
Hearty Provencal Vegetable Soup With Pesto
Jackfruit Rice Tortilla Soup With Mango Salsa
Power Greens Stirfry With Hot Peanut Dressing
Smoky Jackfruit Tacos With Jalapeno Creme
Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Tomato With Peso Pasta
Check out more on Instagram.