This is a Buddha Bowl with all the colors of the rainbow and colorful foods usually mean nutritious foods. The great thing about Buddha Bowls, is that you can create them with the ingredients that you have on hand, making it a simple dinner solution every day of the week.
Buddha Rainbow Vegetable Bowl
- 1 cup sautéed mushrooms
- 1 cup ruby red kraut
- 1 cup sweet potatoes
- 1 cup cooked rice/quinoa (I Use Seeds of Change precooked rice/quinoa)
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup roasted Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup red/yellow pepper, sliced
- Drizzle olive oil, sea salt and pepper on mushrooms, brussel sprouts and red and yellow pepper
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes
- Bake sweet potato for 60 minutes
- Build your bowl with all baked vegetables and add cooked rice/quinoa, ruby red kraut and sun dried tomatoes.