Spinach, Mushroom & Smoky Polenta Bowl
- 1 cup of shredded broccoli/carrot slaw
- 1 cup of sliced leeks
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups whole mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- ***The red pepper and smoked paprika made this dish spicy hot. If you don't want that much heat, reduce the red pepper and smoked paprika.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 8 oz cooked polenta, cubed
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Saute broccoli slaw, leeks, garlic, mushrooms. Drain any excess water.
- Add spinach, spices, salt and polenta and simmer for 6 minutes or until polenta is thoroughly heated.
- For vegetarian option, top with baked egg and red pepper flakes.