Bread is always a challenge on a gluten free diet, but this sweet potato bread has all the flavor! Beautiful seasonal sweet potatoes, spices and maple syrup can only be described as “Yum”!
Sweet Potato Bread
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 eggs (or for vegan 2 tbsp ground flax seed and 6 tbsp water)
- 1 -1/2 cup boiled sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, maple syrup, eggs and oil.
- Fold in sweet potatoes. Do not use mixer.
- Lightly grease 9x5 bread loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 for one hour. Enjoy!